Daily Hunks is your go-to destination for a daily dose of male eye candy. Our blog is designed specifically for gay men and provides followers an opportunity to appreciate the male form in all its splendor. From chiseled abs to captivating smiles to hairy bodies to thick thighs and everything else in between, our hunks come in all shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common - they are absolutely irresistible. Thank you for checking us out and give us a follow!
Sunday, June 28, 2026
Weekend Extra- Jock Straps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
Súper sensuales.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
Strap in, boys
Hot a.f.
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Just let me get this out of the way. Guys before you throw them in the wash, can I just take a few whiffs?
Well gentlemen you have successfully made me catch my "nut" before I go for my walk. Now where is my damn cum rag!! Last two sent be over the edge. The male smells got to me. Yes, the last one sat on my face.
Les jockstraps et les jocks hot !
Ils mettant vraiment en valeur le superbe cul d’un athlète.
En porter un pour la première fois était rite de passage, d’un garçon à un homme.
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦
Thanks Cucuta.
A butt always looks better when its framed in a jockstrap.
Thanks Michel.
I'd have the last one on my face for hours, what a perfect butt.
Yes, I do agree, I still remember the first time I tried one on, got an instant erection.
I absolutely hated wearing a sports jock when I was in school. But the Street Jocks are quite comfortable.
Definitely, these are way more comfortable and pleasing, lol. Although, a nice hockey or soccer player in just a cup is YUMMY!
Post a Comment