Friday, June 5, 2026

Furry

 Furry Friday

  

 

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Effen sex beasts, all of em ! :)
CA jock

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Fantastic Furry Friday posting.

#1) Taint no doubt about it, I want to get close up and personal. 👃

#2) "CAAZ, Scott, Koba, HK, you want a piece of my cake?

#3) "Scott will be over in 5 minutes to give me his infamous "toe to head treatment"

#4, #5) Sweet BJ's for both of you hunky furry lads.

Last one) "Yes come right in, I've been waiting for you."😉

Anonymous said...

# 2- Il giovane irsuto !
Come Ercole e Sansone -
un gigante raffigurato dai maestri del Rinascimento.
Turinese 🇮🇹

Anonymous said...

Fenomenales,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Alex said...

Look the last two chaps! Wow

CAAZ said...

I'd be all over them in a heartbeat, woof.

CAAZ said...

Cake and thighs, YUM.

CAAZ said...

A manly and hairy man is such a turn on for me.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Cucuta.

CAAZ said...

They are stunning.

Maxime Camus said...

My dearest Caaz, among these furries, one in particular caught my eye as soon as I opened this article. It's the fourth one, Michael Joseph Massetti, and he'll also be on my blog. Tender kisses, my dear friend.

CAAZ said...

He is so masculine and sexy, love all the hair on his body, especially his thick bush. Looking forward to seeing him on your blog Max, hugs.