Friday, June 26, 2026

Furry

 Furry Friday

 

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me va de pelos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

CAAZ said...

Thanks Cucuta.

Koba said...

Husband's away - I may take No. 2 for the weekend!

Maxime Camus said...

Very handsome, hairy men—just the way I like them. Kisses, dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Fantastic Furry Friday posting.

#1) Get out of my way dudes, that nipple is all mine! Just beautiful!

#2) Well hello smiley, if you meet me in the dunes, I'll take care of you in a man-to-man way😉

#3) Loving this otter, yup don't even car if he has pierced nips, I want to nibble on them.

#4) OK you know the drill, over with the jeans, you going to get a sweet BJ!!

#5) CAAZ you won't to join me, and get between his nice thighs. If you don't swallow, I'll definitely take his wad. He's a cutie, with awesome legs.

Last one) Woof, you'd know you were with a man with him on fucking your brains out. Oh, I'm sorry for the crude language. 😜😜🤪🤪

CAAZ said...

I don't blame you, he's wonderful.

CAAZ said...

Me too dear Max.

CAAZ said...

You bet I do, I'd be there in a hear beat. We can share his load, I bet it will be plentiful.