Saturday, June 6, 2026

Pit Delicious

 Pit Delicious Saturday

 


 

6 comments:

Maxime Camus said...

My dear Caaz, although his Pits are all delicious, I only had eyes for the last boy, James Yates, a delight I would love to caress with my tongue from his Pits to his crotch. I'm going to do some more research to dedicate an article to him. Kisses, my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I don't get something, if women are supposed to be drawn to a man's animalistic smells, how come they are not really interested in burying their nose in man's pits? Is it definitely a gay thing for us men? Not saying everyman is into it, but way more than women. You don't have to answer anything I just wrote in this paragraph CAAZ. Just thinking out loud, I watch a lot of porn and very rarely do I see a woman in the pits.

#1) Know where I'm starting and know where I'm ending.
#2) Oh, don't you worry big guy, I'm a coming.
#3) In the pits I go, but first, I just might stop someplace else⚾⚾🍆
Last three) Damn you men, you know how to torture us.

Anonymous said...

Adictivos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

CAAZ said...

He is quite wonderful Max. Looking forward to your article on him.

CAAZ said...

I agree Scott, it is definitely a gay thing, male musk is appreciated much more by guys than women.

CAAZ said...

They sure are my friend, very intoxicating.