Sunday, June 21, 2026

Weekend Extra- Hand Full

  

 

 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

totalmente llenas.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Luv me some handfuls of the neat treat of man meat :)
-CA jock

CAAZ said...

Yes, full and with nice grips.

CAAZ said...

One of the best treats, and if worked right, it gives another yummy treat, lol.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Man, I wouldn't mind jacking his THICK slab while he enjoys a nice whiff of the male scent.

#2) I'll be right over to get down for ya. It will be a challenge but I'm more than "up" for the job.

#3,4.5.6) Cum-on now lads, start tugging and put him out of his misery.

whkattk said...

Man's favorite plaything, so why not?

Koba said...

No red-blooded gay man can resist a ripe pair of briefs - even if they're his own!

Anonymous said...

Les mains l’emportent.
Oui, ce plaisir spécial -
crème fraîche du phallus :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Anonymous said...

Mmmm-mmmm
Such wicked handfuls.
Mae West 💋

Anonymous said...

Yummy sticky treat💦💦💦💦💦💦😋

CAAZ said...

I quite enjoy a good bate session Scott. Thanks for the comments.

CAAZ said...

100%, play away.

CAAZ said...

So true Koba.

CAAZ said...

Getting a load of that cream over your hands and then licking it off, yum.

CAAZ said...

Wicked and pleasurable, at the same time.

CAAZ said...

The result is worth it, yum.

Anonymous said...

hear, hear!! Been known to take a whiff or two of my own after a workout. 👃👃🐽🐽😉😉😉

CAAZ said...

Guilty!