Friday, August 28, 2026

Furry

 Furry Friday


 


 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Para quitar el aliento.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said!

These Handsome Hairy men, Have made me very Horny!

#1) Hate to be so graphic, but I know where my nose and tongue is headed, and I'm not going to stop till he cranks out his "nut cream"

#2) Dude, that is one very nice hairy chest. Thanks for a hint of your man bush.

#3) I know one person that would love to be between those hairy hunky thighs😉😉

#4) I'm going for the yellow banana; I need my potassium. 🍌💦

Last two) Wow, nice hairy chest gents, and loving those "treasure trails"

Koba said...

No. 1 is my old friend, Sam Morris, a London lad. I wouldn't say no to any of the lads in this set...

CAAZ said...

The first and last guys leaves me that way.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Scott, N1, I'd be all over him.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Koba, he's just wonderful in every way.