Monday, June 8, 2026

Hunk of the Day

 Hunk of the Day

Monday June 8, 2026

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I don't know if I ever used this line before but here goes. He so gd cute I'd love to pinch those adorable cheeks. But I bet he's a tiger in bed. Very nice hairy torso, and of course I'm😋over his stiff man nips. Like that he gave us a hint of his man bush. Nice hairy man legs too. He must have on heck of a hairy ass. "Butt" sometimes you never know. I see many a butt at the gym, and some guys are very hairy, but have very smooth butts.

Anonymous said...

Regio.Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta

Koba said...

Beefy and sexy!

CAAZ said...

I think his is hairy Scott., a nice hairy butt to match the rest of him. I too bet he is a tiger in bed.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Cucuta.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Koba, my kind of guy.