Saturday, June 20, 2026

Pit Deliicious

 Pit Delicious Saturday

   


 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alucinantes.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Maxime Camus said...

I never tire of seeing his jewels, so masculine and captivating. The second is Murad Kane; I'll do more research to try and write an article about him because he excites me a lot. The fifth guy, wow, a real bombshell, it's Liam Jolley, he'll be on my blog in your honor. Big kisses, my friend.

CAAZ said...

Thanks my friend.

CAAZ said...

Thank you my dear friend, I look forward to seeing both their articles on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I'll make this short, got to go, little scotty got very excited looking at #1 and the last one, so he wants a good "spanking"!!!

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah !
Pitlicious :)
-CA jock

CAAZ said...

I can totally see why, those two are hot as fuck. Hope little scotty enjoyed his beating.

CAAZ said...

One of my fav parts of a guy.

JG (BelamiFan) said...

#4 is Reilly Golden from Texas. He has X and OF.

CAAZ said...

Thanks for identifying him JG, appreciate that.