Friday, June 19, 2026

Furry

 Furry Friday

 


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Fantastic Furry Friday!

#1) That smile, that wonderful dark hairy torso, that hogger, just beautiful.

#2) I do love me a hairy big boy. Oh, to see his wonderful hairy ass would send my over the edge.

#3) That treasure trail, that wonderful deep dark trail, woof!!!

#4,5) Looking good gentlemen, looking really good!!!

Last one) Oh I've been in love with this young man for years. The all-American boy good looks and the places where he is hairy gets my cock going. Ok I'll be blunt; I want my nose near his taint and a little below (you starting to get my drift yet?)🙊



Anonymous said...

Seductores,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

orsomorso61 said...

stunning!

CAAZ said...

Last one Scott, loud and clear, lol.

CAAZ said...

I do love the furry my friend.

CAAZ said...

Thanks, appreciate the comment.

Maxime Camus said...

My dear Caaz, the latest Boy is wonderful, it's already on my blog, but I'm going to do a second post about him where you can see his magnificent hairy ass. Lots of kisses

CAAZ said...

Looking forward to that Max, I adore his hairy legs and thigh, he has a great bush too.