Saturday, June 6, 2026

Weekend Extra- Treasure Trails

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

Maxime Camus said...

Magnificent, enchanting paths lead to wonderful treasures. I particularly remember number 2, splendid with its heavy spheres, and number 4, a pure delight for the senses. Tender kisses, dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

As a man that loves men, I truly treasure the two-legged male's "treasure trail"!

No doubt about gents, just tremendous, all of you.

#2) Fuck, look at that dark patch of dark hair in the middle of his chest that starts to get narrower and goes downstream to his great man bush that arrives to his perfect size cock and nice loose balls. Just beautiful. Just one hot lad.

#4) Honestly a thick "treasure trail" like this one can give me a hard on in minutes.

Anonymous said...

Gustosos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

CAAZ said...

Thanks Max, appreciate your comments. Hugs.

CAAZ said...

I am a sucker for treasure trails, couldn't agree more with your comments.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Cucuta.

Anonymous said...

Treasure trails to the Crown Jewels ! :)
-CA jock

CAAZ said...

The path to pleasure, lol.

Michehot said...

Furry dreams...

CAAZ said...

Indeed, hopefully they are wet dreams.