Saturday, June 13, 2026

Hunk of the Day

 Hunk of the Day

Saturday June 13, 2026

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un séducteur sûr de lui et confiant, un bel homme de sexpérience :)
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

Anonymous said...

Guapo.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Maxime Camus said...

I couldn't find anything about him, which is a real shame, he's gorgeous, very masculine, very sexy. Thanks Caaz for introducing him. Kisses

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Handsome, nice eyes, nice torso, loving the pits, and the nips. Oh and what I can see in this pic, must be the start of a very nice "package".

CAAZ said...

Thanks Dupuis, love this guy and the confidence he gives off.

CAAZ said...

Very much so my friend.

CAAZ said...

Thank you Max, always appreciate you trying to research these fine men.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Scott, he is very handsome and what a bod on him. I am sure he does not disappoint package wise.

JG (BelamiFan) said...

He is Ashley Gibson.

CAAZ said...

Thanks for identifying him JG.