Daily Hunks is your go-to destination for a daily dose of male eye candy. Our blog is designed specifically for gay men and provides followers an opportunity to appreciate the male form in all its splendor. From chiseled abs to captivating smiles to hairy bodies to thick thighs and everything else in between, our hunks come in all shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common - they are absolutely irresistible. Thank you for checking us out and give us a follow!

10 comments:
Talk about an Orion's Belt... Whew....
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Handsome man, with a very nice torso. Man, look at the veins running down his very nice arms. May I be so bold as to say, I'd love to undo his button on his jeans and get on my knees. Well I'll bring him home first, don't want us to get arrested.
I would like to mind his gap!
I have never heard it called that. I have heard it as the Adonis or Apollo's belt. But either way, whew is right.
LOL, that sounds like a good plan.
That makes two of us.
Fabuloso.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
Thanks Cucuta.
Subway stud can have my sweet ass anytime !
The stories I could tell about my adventures on the subways of NYC, from street thugs and hard hats to waiters and business executives :)
Br’klyn Boy
That sounds so hot, I am sure there are plenty of adventures to be had.
Post a Comment