Daily Hunks is your go-to destination for a daily dose of male eye candy. Our blog is designed specifically for gay men and provides followers an opportunity to appreciate the male form in all its splendor. From chiseled abs to captivating smiles to hairy bodies to thick thighs and everything else in between, our hunks come in all shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common - they are absolutely irresistible. Thank you for checking us out and give us a follow!






8 comments:
Esencia de la vida,Amigo venezolano, Cรบcuta
Dear Friend, during his Sunday duets, my attention was drawn to couple number 5. They are delightful, so sexy that one would want to join them. Tender kisses
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Ah, a nice his and his posting.
#1) Cher has been right all along, "It's in his kiss"!!
#2) Many more men than we think we enjoy a jack off session with a buddy.
#3) A nice cuddy shower!
#4) I would say someone wants to pull him back onto the bed. Unless he's just attacking his beautiful bum before he goes, home.
#5) Oh, these two are going to "play" stiff boners never lie.
Last one) "He's not going home!"
Scott from Massachusetts said.
One very nice spring day here in Massachusetts. Oh, indeed I plan on getting some masculine aroma therapy.
#1) If he's anything like me, he doesn't need your hand to keep him down there. So put your hands behind your head and just relax.
#2) I could care less if you watch or not, but I will be interested in the sounds you make when I lap up your sweaty pits (well hopefully they are sweaty and without deodorant on) ๐ !!
#3) Well hello cutie, not let me put a smile on your face. So off with the shirt and underwear. Going to lick your pits and sniff around your taint area.
#4) I'll take care of your pits first, then you're going to shove your cock in my mouth (well you did give me a double bicep shot) ๐! Oh, I see you are at the gym, we will have to do the deed in the steam room.
#5) That a boy, get right in there.
#6) Yummy, many places to get my aroma therapy with this lad.
#7) "Now listen Scott, you're the only man that I let get really close to some of my body parts, so please hurry up before I chicken out!"
Fuck ya, I can never resist my new friend that I met at the gym. A
beefy boy indeed. My pic of the day. Woof! Fuck, that is one nice pit and nipple.
#8) LMAO!!!!๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ Yes, some can get "high" on the aroma.
#9) I always have a nice smile on my face, when someone is in my pits.
#10) Take your workout shirt off, come in the sauna bare assed naked and let us boys have some aroma therapy. ๐๐๐๐
Thanks Koba!
#9)
Yes, nothing better.
Thanks Max, glad you enjoyed them.
Thanks Scott, it is definitely in the KISS!
Think this was meant for Koba, but I do agree!
Post a Comment