Monday, July 6, 2026

Underwear

 Underwear Monday

  

 

 

12 comments:

Maxime Camus said...

Dear Caaz, those guys of yours in their underwear look amazing. I love looking at a man in his underwear; I find it very arousing, especially when it hugs his package or reveals the outline of his cock. Lots of kisses.

Anonymous said...

Bellos modelos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

JG (BelamiFan) said...

Number 3 is born from Detroit, model Todd Sanfield. Todd is also a Pharmacist

bignate said...

He fills out that union suit nicely!

Anonymous said...

Bel homme # 5
Mon Dieu !
Phallus glorieux, très succulent :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1,4) As far as I'm concerned, you can never go wrong with tighty whities, be them Calvin's or Fruit of the Looms!! They just really show off a nice set of buns.

#2) I hope this style NEVER goes out of style. So comfy and cozy in the winter, and man they can outline a nice dong like this dude.

#3) When you have a body like this young man, they look great. If I put a pari on it's rather sad, LMAO🤣🤣🤣😔

#4) Can never go wrong with boxer briefs, plus some have a nice pouch on them.

#5) Now this "tall glass of water" knows that I'm around and he knows I don't' ever fuck what kind of underwear he's wearing as long as I take care of his "blue balls". Might I add that those are some nice ones.

CAAZ said...

Same here Max, I too love looking a guys in their underwear, leaves lots for the imagination and so exciting.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Cucuta.

CAAZ said...

How interesting JG, thanks for sharing that.

CAAZ said...

LOL, indeed!

CAAZ said...

He is very gifted.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Scott, tighty whities are extremely sexy and make a guy look delicious. N5 has quite the nice cock, look at that mushroom head.