Thursday, July 2, 2026

Leg and Chest

 Leg and Chest Thursday

  


 

8 comments:

bignate said...

More like chest and third leg Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Hacen suspirar.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) Holy tree trunk thighs Batman those are some great man legs! He could crack "walnuts" with those baby's!!!

I'd put a few 💲's in his tip jar if he dropped his underwear😜

#2) Very nice torso and man look at those calves. My calves only become half that size if I get a cramp at night. The dude that lives below me must think I'm "nutting out", it's not a pretty sound🥹!!

#3) Fuck his nice chest and legs, I'm in love with his cock and balls. Woof!!

#4) Heck ya dude, you've got the pump going all right. Very nice body.

#5) You keep giving me that "gun show" and I'll try my best to get that "KNOB" of yours in my mouth. Fuck, that is one nice🍄!

Last one) Hey I've been around for a while, I bet this man, loves his nips played with as much as he likes his cock sucked. Well maybe that's bit of an exaggeration, LMAO!!! But I'd certainly stay on them for as long as he wanted. Very nice torso and biceps.

Koba said...

Ouff, I'd like to be between No. 3's legs!

CAAZ said...

LOL, yep, always have to have some cock in there, lol!!

CAAZ said...

They sure do.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Scott, N1's thighs are definitely impressive, they make me weak all over. N5- I bet he is a great fuck.

CAAZ said...

That cock is something else.