Friday, July 24, 2026

Hunk of the Day

 Hunk of the Day

Friday July 24, 2026

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papacito lindo.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh, what a cutie. With that sly confident smile and bedroom eyes, I have a feeling he's saying to me "Scott all you have to do is ask!" Ok then, I will (just for the record his name is Andrew, that is who I'm crushing lately at my gym). Andrew, can I kiss you on your lips, then the sides of your neck while I'm feeling your big biceps. Then I'd love to get into your hairy pits, then work my way to your hairy chest, while nibbling your man nips, then follow your tremendous treasure trail down to your bugle in your underwear (which btw I'm going to take off)! Then I dare to ask you could we please engage in a sweet "69", before I know it, you have us in the proper position. We gobble each other's cock and balls and WE both pop at the same time in each other's mouth, with no qualms about swallowing. Then after some cuddling you ask me a question. Scott the next time may I have the pleasure of fucking you? That's of course after I take you out for dinner and a movie

That's my story about Andrew and I'm sticking to it😜👍.

CAAZ said...

He sure is my friend.

CAAZ said...

Hot story Scott, wondering if anything like that happened at the gym with the real Andrew?