Sunday, July 5, 2026

His and His

 His and His Sunday

 



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorables,Anigi venezolano, Cúcuta

Maxime Camus said...

The duets are splendid—"when all we have to share is love"... I love it. Thanks, Caaz. Kisses.

CAAZ said...

Thanks my friend.

CAAZ said...

Definitely Max, love is so powerful and sharing it is even better. Hugs dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) You go first, no you go first, how do I know you serious, well there is only one way to find out. OH, men just suck each other's cock and get it over with.

Sorry just in a silly mood today. Raining cats and dogs outside.

#2) I come to the conclusion; most men love a kiss on either side of their necks.

Oh Stu, you rascal you. Can I join you two? Stu is another one of my favorites.

Last three) Kissing, tugging, grabbing, it's all good between men.



CAAZ said...

LOL, on point for N1.