Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Booty

 Booty Tuesday

  

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

De ataque,Anigo venezolano, Cúcuta

bignate said...

Back that truck up!

Albert Belgium said...

Comme j'aimerais goûter aux fesses poilues et plus profondément aux modèles 1 & 3

Anonymous said...

Plaisirs callipygiques,
une grande tentation :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

It's raining cat and dogs here in Massachusetts, but this is one beautiful "Booty Tuesday" posting.

"'Let them eat cake"!!

#1) "Please Scott can you come over? I don't know what separates you from the other dudes, "butt" you give me the best rimmers. I promise I'll treat you to a dinner and a movie. You can even stay the night if you want!"

#2) "Listen here #1, Scott's coming over to my place, so buffalo butt, whack off and leave us alone!"👿👿👿

#3) " You're all chumps, Scott just walked through my bedroom door, don't you know by now he can't resist my otter ass!"🦦😊


CAAZ said...

They are enough to give you one, lol.

CAAZ said...

Right onto my cock. lol.

CAAZ said...

Same here Albert.

CAAZ said...

Hard to resist.

CAAZ said...

Cake for everyone!