Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Booty

 Booty Tuesday


 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

El 3 es perfecto chico con su trasero.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) I absolutely love this position to give a dude a nice "butt munching"! I can easily get my tongue in his manhole and milk his cock at the same time. Man, would I love to eat this ass out. Beautiful hairy ass and loving his hairy legs.

#2) Love to have a cup of coffee with this smooth dude. Great body, beautiful ass. Loving his big, tattooed arm. Woof!

#3) NOW THAT'S A MAN'S ASS!!

#4,5) Be it hairy or smooth, I do love a man's booty.

Last one) OH big boy, you just as well take your shorts off. I'm going to give you the royal treatment. I love biceps and butt.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Cucuta, nice hairy butt for sure.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Scott, totally spot on for N1.