Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Hunk of the Day

 Hunk of the Day

Wednesday September 2, 2026

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Yes indeed, I voted for this man's man for hunk of the week. I'd say he's about 6'2", 195lbs, and a nice thick cock with fat balls. He has a very nice hairy torso, and I'd love to kiss each side of his strong neck. My, look at that nice tummy fur on him. Ok I have to cut to the chase. I want to get between his hairy legs and take his underwear off and give him a BJ!! I have to know what his man seed taste like.

Anonymous said...

Súper papi.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Michehot said...

Beautiful and sexy man!

CAAZ said...

You have captured his so well Scott, sounds bang on. He was my fav too.

CAAZ said...

Thanks my friend.

CAAZ said...

I totally agree my friend.