What the heck is going on with Blogger?
Anyone else experiencing any of this bullshit?
Anyone been able to resolve it?
The one thing Blogger is still really good at is putting posts behind a warning, even though my entire blog is under a warning due to adult content. What gives Google?
6 comments:
Blogger us nit updating anyone for the last 6days.
Que problema con esto,Amigo venezolano, CĂșcuta
Blogger is certainly having its issues! I couldn't upload pics for a period last week as well. Posting comments has also been an issue for me and readers...
Still not working for me, although I have noticed some blogs are updating.
I don't know my friend, I am still having issues.
Tell me about it, what a mess. I am posting fine now, but none of my posts make it to the blog reader and nothing has updated in over a week.
Post a Comment