Saturday, August 29, 2026

Weekend Extra- The Stache

 

 


 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clark Gable and Burt Reynolds, eat your hearts out !
Luv it when a mustache brushes up against my shaved pubic Mars mound, as a mustachioed man goes down on my throbbing cock for his oral pleasure :-)
CA jock

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

A bunch of hot looking men with their staches.

#1) Oh my, I think I just fell in love with just one look. That smile, that single cowlick, those biceps, that chest and oh yes that package of good in his tighty whities. Woof!

Anonymous said...

Súper masculinos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Koba said...

I do like boys with a moustache and I find the chest hair and pit of No. 3 especially enticing!

Alex said...

Ufff, great pics... 1, 5, and 6 my favourites

CAAZ said...

There is something about a full stache, rubbing certain body parts. Hot as fuck.

CAAZ said...

He is so easy to fall in love with.

CAAZ said...

Thanks my friend.

CAAZ said...

N3 would do so nicely right about now, horny as fuck.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Alex, glad you enjoyed them.

Michehot said...

Sexy men!!!!

CAAZ said...

Thanks Michel.