Monday, August 10, 2026

Underwear

 Underwear Monday

 

 

 

6 comments:

bignate said...

I wonder what "bulk" the bulking guy is referring to ...

Anonymous said...

Estímulo para un buen comienzo de semana,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I do love me a man in his underwear!!

#2) Those are the kind of "cheeks" that you would just love to walk by and give them a nice hard slap and say "What's you looking at cutie?"

#3) WELL, 🤪 since they are already half off, this dirty dog, is going to go to work👍 Woof that is one nice man ass.

#4) Oh, big guy don't look so glum, you know I'm going to come over and take care of your blue blues. Woof

#1, 5,6) Oh gents, you look so manly in your tighty whities.

CAAZ said...

LOL, I have a guess!

CAAZ said...

Thanks my friend.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Scott, 5 really does it for me.