Monday, August 10, 2026

Rate This Cock

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mon Dieu !
Phallus glorieux :)
Très succulent et sucable, un régal pour la bouche et le cul.
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Anonymous said...

Apetitosa.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I can have him leaking pre in 3 licks, but then I'm going to slow way down and savor my meal before I have him spewing his sticky white wad down my gullet. Oh, and I won't ignore those beautiful loose balls, maybe a taste of taint too. Fuck ya, a 10-heart rating from this cock lover.

Koba said...

Giving his a 7. Will a full bush, he'd be a 10!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm-mmmm
Talk about a Big Boy !
Wouldn’t mind Big Boy cuming through my tunnel.
Mae West 💋

Anonymous said...

Mmmm-mmmm
Talk about King Cock !
Could have used him in my muscle man revue, he would have brought the house down. And the audience would have wanted more than just a look.
Mae West 💋

CAAZ said...

Nicely said Deauville, thanks.

CAAZ said...

It sure is my friend, a delicious treat.

CAAZ said...

Hot as fuck Scott.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Koba, the bush makes it better for me as well.

CAAZ said...

LOL, I can see why.

CAAZ said...

I bet you would have too, lol.