Sunday, August 30, 2026

Hunk of the Day

 Hunk of the Day

Sunday August 30, 2026

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sensual.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

whkattk said...

Now, see....if he was in MY pool, he wouldn't need the swim suit.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Hey cutie. Nice swimmers build and loving your nice hairy legs. Now don't be shy, take your swimming trunks off and take a nice cold shower, we don't mind if you play with yourself.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh fuck, I'm voting for that hairy man's man, Mr. Wednesday September 2, 2026!! Handsome, tall, very nice strong hairy torso, and loving his basket of goods. Now into the sauna I go to do some grabbing (oops I meant some gabbing) with this hot looking man.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Cucuta.

CAAZ said...

LOL, without any doubt.

CAAZ said...

Love it when a guy has hairy legs and a smooth torso. That usually means, his ass is nice and hairy too.

CAAZ said...

He was my fav too Scott.