Daily Hunks is your go-to destination for a daily dose of male eye candy. Our blog is designed specifically for gay men and provides followers an opportunity to appreciate the male form in all its splendor. From chiseled abs to captivating smiles to hairy bodies to thick thighs and everything else in between, our hunks come in all shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common - they are absolutely irresistible. Thank you for checking us out and give us a follow!






12 comments:
Des teaseurs si divins :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Damn the male species, especially the straight ones, I bet most of them, don't even have any idea they drive us guys into guys nuts (and you even take that literally) !
#1) NEVER PUT A PAIR OF BLUE UNDERWEAR NEAR YOUR COCK AND BALLS (if you don't get what I mean, you might not know any gay men🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!! BTW stop showing us your hairy pits.
#2) They don't even have to say a word, we could be in another room and we can pick up the scent.
#3) We don't need to see him, (I'll speak for myself), I can get off looking at some of your other manly body parts. So, the joke is on you.
Last three) You need to be put over our knees and be spank hard.
Just being silly today.
Deliciosos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
Which is more fun? Being the tease? Or being teased?
Thanks Deauville, I would have to agree 100%.
LOL, thanks Scott, enjoyed your comments.
Enjoy my friend.
I think both can get off quite easily whether they are doing the teasing or the one being teased.
Effen cock teasers !
Luv it :)
CA jock
Tease away !!!
CA jock
They have a way to get us worked up.
Cheers to that.
Post a Comment