Sunday, July 12, 2026

Weekend Extra- Prime Grade Beef

  


 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bœuf !
Classé « Prime » très délectables !
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

Anonymous said...

Carnuditos,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Maxime Camus said...

His oxen are top-notch, my dear Caaz, and I’d love to play with them. Kisses.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

A commercial a few years back said, "Where's the beef?" Well, it's right here tonight, and I'm loving it.

#1) Fuck, would I love to give those cheeks a nice 🫷🫸!!

#2) I don't think I'm telling anything new here, I do love me a big boy.

#3) I don't care if you have to put you left leg over the edge of the tub, I'm coming in and getting between those hefty hairy thighs. Oh, and BTW, I'm going bobbing for apples.

Last three) In your car, on your bed, or by the fireplace, please invite me over.

whkattk said...

...and look at me...I am truly embarrassed by my bit of belly and love handles.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the ball bag on the last one ⚾⚾😋!!

CAAZ said...

Thanks Dupuis, I do agree.

CAAZ said...

Delightful.

CAAZ said...

Same here Max, they are all very pleasing.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Scott, appreciate your comments.

CAAZ said...

Be proud of what you have. As long as you are healthy, that is what counts.

CAAZ said...

Love me some low hangers too.