Thursday, July 9, 2026

Rate This Bum

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un manjar.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Fuck, yes, I'll repeat it, fuck!!! Get on all fours on the bed and I'll part those manly hairy butt cheeks, and munch your butt for hours, or till you cum, which will probably be less that 15 minutes, the way I would eat out your hairy man smelling hole.

BTW, since it's also leg Thursday, you get another 10-heart rating before of that tremendous tuft of hair I see in the front of your left thigh!!

CAAZ said...

It sure is my friend.

CAAZ said...

Perfect ass and perfect thighs! Thanks Jeff.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

LMAO!!!! I like the name Jeff, it suits me well😊

CAAZ said...

Sorry Scott, no idea where I got Jeff from. I don't think I even have a follower named Jeff, OMG!