Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Hunk of the Day

 Hunk of the Day

Wednesday July 15, 2026

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papito lindo.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

CAAZ said...

He certainly is.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Indeed, I voted for this stunning man for hunk of the week. I'm loving the WHOLE "package deal"!! Hairy in all the body parts that I love. Loving his distinguish chin. I have so many scenarios, that I have in my mind about him. I have to keep some of them to myself, not only because there are many, but they are XXX rated and some include some "bi" themes.

I'll share one! After we have a few drinks, he could sweet talk me into putting my legs over his shoulders and him giving me a nice tender fuck, but as he getting "close" he turns into the animal he is and fucks me hard, as he drains his balls deep into my ass, I'm holding on to his most beautiful hairy butt cheeks.

CAAZ said...

FUCK, that was hot Scott, the visual had me all worked up. I love his furry body and that stache of his, delicious.