Saturday, July 4, 2026

Hunk of the Day

 Hunk of the Day

Saturday July 4, 2026

Happy 4th of July to all our friends down south!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv me some hot n spicy ginger !
CA jock

Anonymous said...

Adictivo,Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Loving this gingersnap big time. Oh, and since I'm addicted to COCK and BALLS, would you mind taking off your underwear. I certainly would love to get on my knees.

Anonymous said...

Besides loving the scent of the masculine hairy pits, I'm also so happy that they are so close to the nips.

#1) Where do I go first🤷‍♂️? His beautiful man nips or that hopefully musky pit

#3) CAAZ, there's our lad. Men I would be seeing fireworks if I could get into his pits and then lower, much lower. Aspen has a beautiful cock and balls, and he KNOWS how to use his equipment. 🍆⚾⚾

Last one) My eyes went right to his incredible nips👀! But after the nips I'm going into the pits.

Last one) Yup I'm a nip man, that's where my eyes👀 went first.

CAAZ said...

This one is over the top for me, gets me all excited and hard.

CAAZ said...

Ditto for me Scott.

CAAZ said...

Hey Scott, pretty sure you meant this comments for the Pit Delicious pots, nonetheless, I totally agree with your comments and Aspen will forever rock.