Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Fuck Marry Kill

  Fuck Marry Kill

   From the three guys below, choose one to Fuck, one to Marry and one to Kill


Bad Bunny

 Harry Styles 
  


The Weekend

 

...and tell us why in the comments

8 comments:

sthrnbro said...

This one is easy. Marry Bad Bunny for sure! Fuck The Weekend. Working six days a week, I never really get a weekend, so might as well fuck one while you can. Kill Harry Styles. Just kill him.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

LMAO, (but kind of sad in way)

The only one I really heard of is Bad Bunny, because someone told me he was going to do the Super Bowl half time. When he told me, I said, " Who the heck is "Bad Bunny"?

Harry Style sounds familiar, but honestly, I'm going to have to goggle him, for I really don't know NOTHING about him.

Oh, and It's only Tuesday and "The Weekend" isn't here till 3 more days!!!! That's how much I know about him.

How this, "Bad Bunny" can throw me a good fuck. And Harry Styles can come over my place and bring "The Weekend" over Saturday night and we can all have a good time.

"The Weekend" is rather a hot looking dude.

Now time to do some research.

Anonymous said...

Me caso con Benito, follo a Harry y mato a Weekend.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

CAAZ said...

LOL, thanks, really enjoyed reading your comment.

CAAZ said...

LOL, thanks Scott. Let me know how your research went.

CAAZ said...

Thanks Cucuta, Benito is very sexy.

Alex said...

Kill The Weekend. Fuck Harry. Marry Bad Bunny

CAAZ said...

Great taste Alex.