Monday, April 27, 2026

Hunk of the Day

 Hunk of the Day

Monday April 27, 2026

Had to repost this one, as I did not have the correct hunk below.  Sorry!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sensual.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta

Anonymous said...

Well, going to the gym, hopefully when I come back this cutie will be waiting for me in my bed. Those pits those fine stiff man nips, would be a treat indeed. Look at that nice tummy fur, and we know that has to be going down to a find man bush. I hope he takes his hand away and lets me get into ("his pants") as we used to say years ago.

CAAZ, I bet you're going ga ga over his hairy thighs!

CAAZ said...

Thanks my friend, I find this guy to be so very sexy.

CAAZ said...

You know me so well Scott, I just wish there was more of them to enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Hey handsome a penny for your thoughts. I know one way I can try to get you in a better frame of mind. I can give you a nice kiss, admire your wonderful hairy chest, suck your cock, or tongue your manhole. If you prefer, we can just cuddle.

CAAZ said...

So many choices, they all sound wonderful.