Daily Hunks is your go-to destination for a daily dose of male eye candy. Our blog is designed specifically for gay men and provides followers an opportunity to appreciate the male form in all its splendor. From chiseled abs to captivating smiles to hairy bodies to thick thighs and everything else in between, our hunks come in all shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common - they are absolutely irresistible. Thank you for checking us out and give us a follow!






6 comments:
I love some bulging briefs!
Espectaculares modelos.Amigo venezolano, Cúcuta
Same here, the wondering makes it all that much more exciting.
Thanks Cucuta.
Scott from Massachusetts said.
#1) Looking good in your Fruit of the Looms, buddy boy.
#2) Your tube steak is stretching your Calvins to the limit.
#3) Get ready handsome, once CAAZ see those big these, he's going to make mincemeat out of you.
#4) Woof, man he fills out his underwear very well indeed. Well with a body like that, you can't go wrong with any kind of underwear.
Next to the last) All boys want to be Superman and have a super cock. Well, I do anyways.
Last one) " Fuck, Scott's strikes again, another pair of my boxers Gone!!!!!! But heck the way he eats my ass, I can't tell him not to come over anymore.
Thanks Scott, you know I'm a sucker for nice thick thighs. I also find a guy in Fruit of the Loom briefs extra sexy, not sure why. The last guy has a butt that goes on for ever.
Post a Comment